Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School Progress

Just so that you know we're still alive and not just sitting around avoiding our blog, here are a few pictures of some of the things we've been up to. School starts this Thursday for me, so I have put some posts -and just about everything else- on the back burner. 

 Here are some of the new additions to the room:

*Construction paper organizer made from boxes, and wrapping paper

*New rules from here.

 *My Must Do/May do board was revamped with some labels (before I simply wrote "Must Do" and "May Do" on the board... I will try to post the document I made in case anyone else wants to make this as well. (Inspiration)


*I made curtains to cover up the open shelving I have. (It always looked messy to me)
They are a touch long, but I'm waiting until after the craziness of back to school settles down to hem the bottom. 
Now back to lesson plans, job board updates, and hopefully SLEEP! 


No comments:

Post a Comment