Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Welcome-- Make yourself at home!

Hello Blogging World!
  We have been meaning to start a blog since...well what seems like a long time. We're a somewhat newly married couple ready to share our daily lives filled with DIY projects, cooking, and other fun things. I'm a 3rd grade teacher who loves making things for my classroom and home, while my husband, Brian, is an engineer who likes building things and being handy. Brian is the chef in the house, but I get involved with baking, we both like trying new recipes and experimenting a little. We hope you'll stay tuned! 


Many Blessings,
S+B

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. You guys are the cutest! I'm so excited you started a blog!! I'll be sure to check in every now and then. :) I can't wait to see what projects and recipes you come up with!
    xoxo
    Katelynn Gagnon

    ReplyDelete